Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh! Sushi

OH Sushi!
It's one of the newest Japanese restaurant in Ipoh I reckon :) Its located at De Garden which is now one of the most popular place to hang out in Ipoh? Well yea after the opening of Airport, Strawberry moment and even Shabu-Shabu it became 'the hang out spot' in Ipoh :D
Went there with family two weeks back to try out. The food is not bad but I personally think its tad bit pricey than the other Japanese restaurants in Ipoh that serves similar food.
The interior is pretty and they do have the sushi belt as well!

Here are some pictures of the food that I tried :D



This wagyu beef set is awesome! The beef was served in perfection.



I also tried the salmon and nato beans. Salmon was good but the nato beans really got me feeling disgusted when I had too much of them @.@

Toodles! <3

No comments: