Saturday, April 2, 2011

Comm Night!

I can't help it but I'm feeling so lazy today. It is totally due to the super long day I had yesterday! I don't feel like doing anything at all today and don't feel like going anywhere at all. Ahh The Lazy Song suits me so well at the moment.

So, Communication Night was last night and hell it was such a long day yesterday! Like seriously... I went 8am class and then straight to Evergreen Hotel hotel in the noon right after I packed up and showered. The setting up and rehearsal went on up till 5pm then everyone started busy getting ready. The dinner went on and everything went on as planned and gosh I'm so glad everything went pretty smoothly. There are a bit of technical errors here and there but overall everything was alright and under control!
I was so glad to hear the feedbacks from lecturers and the seniors, it seems that everything was good! From good food, good environment to good job! It was seriously a big relieve for us when it was over.

I don't have many pictures with me yet but will post more when I got them. Promise :)
Here's a few for sneak peek :D

Here's me getting ready :)

and me after getting my hair and make up done.

The stage, which was the only stage made of glass in Penang.

And here's a picture of me and few of my favourite people in uni! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You