Monday, December 22, 2008

Belated Birthday Celebration

Paik yen and vivian, my two effin wonderful besties made me a small belated birthday celebration the other day because I couldn't make it with them during my birthday..how sweet~
So Vivian 'booked' me two days before for dinner but sadly Paik couldn't make it last minute and we changed it to lunch...
We all gathered at Paik's house and then only headed for lunch in greentown..
Finally got to meet Paik yen's boy she's been talking about...First impression: really nice!
No wonder her mom likes him so much haha..
Our lunch was not bad..haha my recommendation yyyyaaayy!
After lunch we went for shopping..we all managed to buy new clothes YAY! I'm so in love with my new dress...and it matches my watch strap perfectly hahahaha... Paikyen's boy said 'sui'!! means pretty in hokkien :) :) Its a really great bargain too






vivian, me, paikyen and korwoi


everyone thought the top was chocolate but its not =.= haha we have no idea what it is...it tasted like blueberry a lil


its glueeeeyyy and very stretchable >.<




see told ya....

I'm having mini oranges..feels like chinese new year...ahahaha a month ago I felt like christmas and been singing christmas carols...


HOLYYYY SHIIITTTT DID YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW IN MY ROOM JUST NOW!! I NEARLY PASSED OUT!!!?!?!?!!
I was like 'OH JESUS CHRIST!!!!!' and then I was SCREEEEEAAAAAAAMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
and my mom ran into my room and oh fuck she ran out to get aerosol and she sprayed at that thing for whole 3.5 minutes!!!!! It was running for life and I was hiding and was still screaming my lungs out.....holy shit.....its fucking big and scary I couldn't believe what I saw and I didn't know my room can attract pests so much.....................holy mama cow...
I'm still scared...very scared..........I doubt I can sleep tonight =(


STUPID spidey or tarantula or whatever you're called!! :( GO TO HELL! :( :(

No comments: