Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello 2009

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009..
I had a blast last night counting down with my peeps..was really fun after so long we've not met..
Came home at 4.30..driven by an almost drunk man =.= scared the hell outta me
It was really fun but the alcohol makes me sick...dizzy and got me felt nauseous...I took 4 types of alcohol in three hours time...vodka tasted the best=) haha

Well 2008 had been a really tough year for me...but of course it was an exciting year as well..

I went through a path that is so tough that I could not get my paces keep going at all at one extent but with encouragement of friends we made it together and it is over now! I am in a totally different phase now.. I have shed so much tears throughout the year but I had a lot of happy moments either...so many ups and downs...I have no regrets at all on whatever I did on the year 2008 and I'm praying so hard for 2009 to be a better year for me....

I have experienced a handful of rare opportunities and made a whole bunch of new friends too...many people whom I knew before this were not close to me and on 2008 itself they became dear to me..I'm glad=)

May 2009 will be a better year for everyone..wish there will be more ups to come than downs and hope that there will be more laughters than tears for everybody. Amen!

No comments: