Thursday, January 1, 2009

Countdown to 2009!

So....! I was in HOUZ last night...
Reached there at 11..one hour later than my friends haha..
Had sooooo much fun hehehehehe
So coincident that my brother and friends were just next table!
I had a couple of glass of wine before I went HOUZ coz went for wedding dinner...those unbelievably on 'high' uncles kept refilling my glass and kept asking me to cheers with them...gahh end up I drank more than I should have till my cheeks and chest went all red and people must be thinking that I'm sucha drinker coz I look like a drunkard=.=...RAWR!!

Everyone were so crazy last night...or I should say this morning I mean..
p/s: except me!


opps amy missing in action..


We're normal!

One hour later.....................


Ok she's not........She's on high haha










Let's share...hehe


Move it!...I'll have it alll muahahahahaha!
LOL

They're more pictures to come...waiting for A to send them to me...

Oh ya lemme show you something...remember the guardian angel tattoo I mentioned the guy has it on his back? ngeeee~ I have a picture of it heeeee~


ain't it coool??whoa!

No comments: