Friday, December 4, 2009

No money no honey

Hello there [yeah finally, after so long]
I'm so sorry for the hiatus due to laziness.
So now that I'm in Ipoh there's not much to do where I'll finally get my blog updated sooner or later haha. My boredom state is already at peak fyi. I've got NO job. Hence it just simply means no income :(

After my finals I was as relaxed as ever. I did not come back to Ipoh right after it because I had to wait for the Penang Bridge Marathon which was few days later. So shopping it was. Did not manage to get stuff that I wanted tho. Will try again before my next semester commences for sure. Anyway for the marathon I only joined the 10km as a try out plus I had no time at all to train up my stamina for 21km. Seriously my ligamens will tear and my nuts and bolts will just drop off if I ran 21km without any training or whatsoever. Hope I'll be able to join the 21km category next year =)





Most of the people joining the 10km category were practically walking rather than running. Its the 'Fun run' category but it doesn't mean joining for fun and not bothering right? So many of them were just walking and blocking the way...my way! but seriously 'fun run' is really not a nice name for that category. Its so unmotivating! [if this word actually exists] LOL. And I got this free bag from Digi, its pretty ugly. Seriously. Boy I sound so ungrateful. I should appreciate, its a free gift! Overall it was fun actually and its something worth doing again.

Last weekend I was in Kl. Not for fun actually.
Did a bit of shopping and this and that like what other people usually do when they are in KL.


This was taken in Pavilion. Pretty ain't it?




Had teppanyaki and it was good. Salmon is awesome and thats our lamb too.


Jap food in 1U

And last Saturday night I was in The Curve, met up with Miss Chin Pot Pot after like 496709347192658945 years. That little biatch is still as nonsensical as ever HAHA. After that I went to the library. Yeah to 'study'. LOL








Environment was good. I would give it a 8, two points minus for the huge ass tables and chairs which made everyone so difficult to move about during peak hour or else it'll be a superb place to hang out and you know... 'study'?

I've not camwhored for the longest time ever! I don't have any decent recent picture of myself. I was in exam trauma and I've been hiding from the camera ever since. Geez this shall end. I have to be normal.

I was eyeing on colour lenses the whole night yesterday. IMHO it sucks emotions out of people's eyes. Like seriouslyyyyy....BUT BUT but...its so pretty I just can't help it. Sigh~



p/s: I need a job. Someone please hire me.

No comments: