Friday, July 9, 2010

Today was not the best day

Hi!
Yeah NEW SKIN.
I never thought of changing anything about my blog for the longest time ever but I stumbled upon the new functions blogger is providing and it started to get fun.
Pretty?? I think the colour combination looks so sweet and its like looking at a packet of cotton candy. So pink right. But I like wheeee~

So much for today. Seriously. I woke up at 6am in the morning and rushed back to Ipoh to attend grandpa's funeral which commenced at 10. It was totally not the best day for everyone in the family. Seeing everyone else beside you weeping and their tears rolling down their cheeks uncontrollably..I've never had such a sight before.
Seeing so many of my relatives breaking down is really really wrenching. I can't stop thinking the vision that I had this morning and the crying voices still lingers in my ears.
I'm glad everything went smoothly..but I am worried about grandma. I would really like to know what she has in mind. She hardly spoke anything today. She's too weak to show her emotions. I know she is still strong even though she's already 87 this year. :/
Mummy didn't sleep at all last night :( Today is the first time ever that I see her cry. I have not seen her cry in my entire life. She's one hella strong woman.

I'm leaving to Penang tomorrow. Back to the same lifestyle I had few months back. I have decided and I am not gonna look back! No regrets this time. Not kidding.
OH! I am staying at the 9th floor next semester..wonder what it will be like..staying so high up!

My semester break has been too good and I'm so glad it all went the way I wanted.
I managed to obtain some small achievements and I feel so blessed that I was supported by the people around me unconditionally. Those who have helped me throughout this period of time, THANK YOU SO MUCH. The thing that I didn't manage to do is to meet up with most people. Well there's still time I'll do something about it during the coming weekends!



A cheerful picture to cheer up this sad post.

No comments: