Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hallelujah

I was never ever productive at home since forever. Not a single point of time that I am feeling motivated or inspired to study or work things out at home. I guess its just undeniable that this very place is my comfort zone. I can sit here on this very chair for long hours doing whatever and not moving else where.

Sigh. Just the same at this very moment that I'm struggling to get myself motivated and pushing myself so hard to work on my assignment. I am dying to find my hardworking self back that has long gone else where.

Somehow I'll get myself to work things out but not this moment yet sadly because I will never ever do things that will destroy myself. Yes I'm not a risk taker. Perhaps I should learn how to?
I play safe all the time [work wise] and will always be very careful no matter what I do or say [still work wise]. I'm more straight forward when talking to people that are closer and to people that I can trust.

I just came back from Bangkok two days back and it was a really really awesome getaway with my family. We shopped everyday, we drank together, laughed our hearts out and of course had the worst and the best experience on the plane during the same trip itself!

This mid semester break was one of the best one I ever had. Hanging out with the people that I like and spending so much quality time together :)
AH perhaps thats the reason why I'm so slacky I'm having too much fun!

Hanging out with calvin's is always fun and I get a lot of jokes from there. A lot of epic moments too not to forget :)
Now I know why blow job is called blow job and what is a paint job and etc. Very informative of him right? :)


A lil sneak peek from my Bang-cock trip. Period.


Love,
Ciara

No comments: