Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm drenched in Vanilla Twilight

Currently listening to Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
The lyrics are so beautiful and lovely..
Some of my favourite lines are "..the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly~" and "..as many times as I blink I'll think of you tonight~"
So sweeeeet <3
Listening to this made my day a lil.

Guess what I had a bad day again so don't blame me for ranting again :(
It all went good since I woke up during noon and started studying and I was surprisingly quite productive. So we decided to go for a jog today to cut off the massive calories we took last night and bad luck it is..I sprained my ankle =_____________=' The moment right after I heard the cracking sound from my ankle I fell flat sitting on the grass and my tears just kept oozing out T.T It was as pain as fuck okayyy.
But it isn't that bad now at least I still can walk slowly but go down the stairs, even a short flight of stairs, is able to make me curse like 3425083042037485 times because it hurts my ankle a lot.
It didn't end there yet! It rained so heavily when we were having dinner and we couldn't go back. We had to sit there for more than an hour till we finally gave up waiting and we decided to ask for help. Plus with my injured leg it'll take us forever to reach.
Luckily Yi Chien who's such an angel came to give us a ride back.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day! *cross fingers*
I've had enough of bad days. Its driving me crazy. Hope I'll get well soon too..boooohoooo :(

Enjoy the rest of the week y'all.

xoxo,
Ciara


No comments: