Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve

Its CHRISTMAS EVE! yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh!!
Makes me sing 'I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...just like the ones I used to know....where treetops glisten...and children listen...to hear sleigh bells in the snow~'
or maybe...'all I want for Christmas is youuuuu~.....'
and even...'On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me..a partridge on a pear tree~!'

haha...I'm so in the mood =p
Christmas carols been playing since I woke up..


Christmas tree at home...which is lack of ornaments...haha but it has ribbons all over the tree and I tied them up yo! not easy I tell you..

Oh ya I remembered something...I spoke chinese to someone who doesn't yesterday...how ugly =( why on earth I will change to speak chinese in all of a sudden -_________-' but shame on that fella he's a chinese and he doesn't speak chinese at all...not even able to understand a word that I said...and the indian girl next to her actually translated for him oh wtf.....did the world just turn up side down? *scratches head*

I can't decide what to wear for tonight...tomorrow..and the day after tomorrow.....I wana go shopping!

Three things that I'm grateful of for today:-
1. I'm grateful that I still love my hair.
2. I'm grateful that today is Christmas Eve.
2. I'm grateful that tomorrow is Christmas.

No comments: