Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I miss Ipoh!

I miss home so much and I can't wait to go back again this coming weekend.
I had so much food last weekend when I was home and it was totally a bliss to be pampered at home. Of course it feels awesome to drive around too :)

Look!

The famous dim sum in Ipoh haha makes you wana go back for it again and again >.<




This claypot thing is not some normal beef stew..its actually chee cheong fun! Two thumbs up for this! very very scrumptous..the satisfaction from this dish..fuahh totally awesome! LOL mind me coz I've not been eating well in uni o.0


What could be better than a cup of freshly brew white coffee and freshly baked egg tarts for tea time?

My mom brought me to visit this chinese doctor that heals patients using the traditional way. I went just to try out haha since I've not visited any 中医 before since young. She knew whats going on with my body. Amazing!


This is a really nice shot hahahaha omg my expression really swt=.='
I wasn't teasing the doctor but was actually about to show my tongue to her. Haha.

I'll be sitting for my finals in less than two weeks time and yes I still have not started studying. Slap me please.

No comments: